2023 Pro Tour Series Call for Proposals
Share your work with the NESEA community! We are now accepting proposals for the 2023 Pro Tour Series, which will run from April–December. BuildingEnergy Pro Tours are accredited tours of high performance buildings that bring together the interdisciplinary teams that made them possible. They allow members of our community to learn about all aspects of cutting edge projects, from design strategies and materials selection to construction techniques and energy systems.
There are two ways for you to be involved:
- Submitting a proposal for a Pro Tour (you must be logged in to your nesea.org account to access the form)
- Joining our Advisory Committee to help select which proposals NESEA will develop into tours.
We're looking for proposals that showcase the range of high performance building projects throughout the Northeast, including:
- Under Construction, Recently Completed, & Occupied with Performance Data
- Commercial, Institutional, Multifamily, & Single Family
- New Construction & Retrofits
Learn more about eligibility, formats, and logistics for hosting a Pro Tour here. You can view our 2022 Pro Tour Series here.
The deadline to submit a proposal is December 5th. Contact Florence MacGregor at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.