The following sessions from BuildingEnergy Boston 2020 are available to view free of charge through our partner HeatSpring:
- Embodied Carbon in Materials: Real Steps to Drawing Down Carbon in our Buildings
- Energy Grid of the Future
- Extreme Makeover: The Plainfield NH Elementary School
- Finally Fossil-Fuel-Free: Air-to-Water Heat Pump & Ventilation Retrofit
- Hempcrete 101: Back to the Future for Natural, Carbon-Beneficial Buildings
- Hempcrete 201: Take It to the Next Level with a Natural, Carbon-Beneficial Material
- Multifamily Central Ventilation: A Tale of Two Cities
- Scalable Multifamily Retrofits: Case Studies from Energiesprong & Two US Practitioners
- To Electrify or Not to Electrify...?
- Unvented Roofs without Spray Foam: The Rest of the Story
NESEA advances sustainability practices in the built environment by cultivating a cross-disciplinary community where practitioners are encouraged to share, collaborate and learn.