Health and Safety at BuildingEnergy Boston 2023
We're so excited to see you at BuildingEnergy Boston 2023! Your health and safety are our top priorities. We’ve implemented new guidelines and policies to help support a safe experience. Every attendee, including speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, and staff, is expected to comply with the health and safety protocols detailed on this page, as well as our Anti-Harassment Policy.
Requirements for Attending BuildingEnergy Boston 2023:
- Follow national, state, and local government policies regarding COVD-19
- Abide by all health and safety instructions from NESEA and Westin hotel staff
- Respect others' precautions regarding their own health and safety, including masking and maintaining social distance
- Wear a mask if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (and take a rapid test if you are able to)
- Do not attend the event if you are within the recommended isolation period after testing positive for COVID-19
- Leave the event or isolate in your room if you test positive for COVID-19 while attending
- Make sure you have received all COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters for which you are eligible
- Take a COVID-19 test before attending the event
- Wear a mask when not eating or drinking (we will have masks available)
- Let others know if you prefer to maintain social distance
Risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including BuildingEnergy Boston. Prior to purchasing a ticket for and attending BuildingEnergy Boston, we encourage you to read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. If you decide not to attend BuildingEnergy Boston due to concerns about COVID-19, you may cancel your registration at any time and receive a credit for a future event. The circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic are changing constantly and guidelines are fluid. Please be patient with event organizers, facility partners, and your fellow event participants, and please act with kindness and understanding. NESEA will continue to evaluate the best course of action to ensure that everyone involved with the event is as safe and comfortable as possible.