What is the timeline for the trade show?
Setup: Wednesday, October 3, 1pm-5pm.
Trade Show: Wednesday, October 3, 5pm-7pm (Opening Reception on the trade show floor); Thursday, October 4, 8am-6pm (Closing Reception on the trade show floor 4:30pm-6pm)
Table Breakdown: Thursday, October 4, 6pm-8pm.
Please view the schedule at a glance for an overview of the entire conference schedule.
Where is the trade show?
TKP New York Conference Center
109 W 39th St
New York, NY 10018
Where can I park?
The TKP NY Conference Center recommends the following garages:
Champion Parking, 102 W 39th St, (212) 852-9033
Icon Parking, 143-145 W 40th St, (212) 221-9485
One Parking, 136 W 40th St, (212) 221-9827
Where can I stay?
If you require accommodations, we recommend the Paramount Hotel which is within walking distance of the conference center.
Where do I go to set up my table? How does loading/unloading work?
Please enter through front entrance of the TKP Center and head upstairs to the Empire Ballroom. If you are unable to carry your display up stairs, please contact Devan Folts at email@example.com. NESEA will provide volunteers to help carry your items during setup.
How do I ship items to and from the show?
You must use UPS, FedEx or DHL to ship your items. They are the only vendors allowed in the building. If you use another shipper, your materials will not be delivered. Please plan to have packages arrive no earlier than Monday, October 1, 2018.
Ship all items to:
TKP Conference Center
109 West 39th Street
New York, NY 10018
Please include the following additional information on the shipping label:
Hold for (Company Name)
NESEA-BuildingEnergy NYC 2018
Date of the Event: 10/4/18
Numbered Packages: ex (1 of 2, 2 of 2)
To ship items from the TKP NY Conference Center after the show, you must schedule pick-up with an approved carrier (only UPS, FedEx and DHL) for Friday, October 5. You must provide your own shipping labels. Storage space for pick-ups scheduled for the day after the event will be available.
What's included with my exhibit table?
- 6'x18" skirted table, two chairs and an ID sign
- Two full conference passes for exhibit staff (includes access to all conference sessions, meals and receptions)
- Free WiFi at your table
- Listing with live link on event trade show page
- Listing in printed conference program
- Post-show attendee email list (of attendees who opt in)
- Discounted rate for additional conference passes
- Electricity is free, but you must order it prior to the show. You may purchase a hard-wired Internet connection in advance. Contact Devan Folts at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding either of these items.
What are the display specifications?
- Displays must fit within the width of the provided 6’ table and may be placed behind the table.
- No display may protrude into the aisle or be placed between tables.
- No display shall exceed 10 feet in height
- No display may interfere with direct visibility of an adjoining display.
- Please remember, this is a table-top show, not a booth show. Any displays that exceed the length of your table or interfere with neighboring displays will be subject to the discretion of NESEA staff.
How can I promote the show?
You will find marketing language and images in the event Media Kit. You can also contact Jenny Goldberg at email@example.com for additional assistance.
What happens on Wednesday night?
To offer more networking opportunity for our exhibitors, there will be an Opening Reception on the trade show floor on Wednesday, October 3 from 5pm to 7pm. Additionally, all conference pass holders (including exhibitors) can attend a sponsored workshop on Wednesday from 2pm to 5pm.
How many staff can I bring and how do I get them registered?
Each exhibit table includes two full conference passes. Exhibitors may purchase conference passes for additional staff members at a discounted rate. Devan Folts will be in touch with you to provide instructions and confirm your registrants.
Can I speak at the conference?
An RFP process for speaking roles occurs in March. Please check for that opportunity for BuildingEnergy NYC 2019 in March of 2019. Additionally, a limited number of sponsored workshop spots are available the afternoon before the conference, on October 3. Please contact Jennifer Marrapese at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Still have questions?
Please contact Devan Folts at email@example.com or 413.774.6051 ext. 25.