What CEUs are available at BuildingEnergy Boston 2023?
We anticipate offering the following continuing education credits at this year's conference. Be sure to add any relevant membership numbers when you register for the event.
You will also receive a detailed certificate of attendance via email after the conference. You can use that certificate to self-report your hours to other professional organizations.
Please note: You must have your badge scanned at each in-person session that you would like to receive credit for.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA): Pending for all sessions, with a mix of LU and LU|HSW credits, reported by NESEA
- Building Operator Certification (BOC): All sessions, self-reported
- Building Performance Institute (BPI): Pending for selected sessions, reported by NESEA
- Green Building Certification Inc. (GBCI): Pending for selected sessions, LEED credits reported by NESEA, WELL credits self-reported
- Massachusetts Construction Supervisors License (CSL): Pending for each conference day (5.5 hours for a full day's attendance), reported by NESEA
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI): All sessions, self-reported
- Phius: Each conference day (5.5 hours for a full day's attendance), self-reported using the code on your certificate of attendance
- RESNET: Pending for each conference day (5.5 hours for a full day's attendance), self-reported