For Exemplary Professional Practice …
In 2010, NESEA launched the annual Professional Leadership Award, which is given to someone who demonstrates exemplary professional practice and exceptional humanity. Someone we can hold out to say, “Here is why NESEA exists!”
The recipient of this award is fully engaged with and embodies the ideals of the NESEA community:
- is regarded in his or her field as a leader whose ideas change how we think about and do our work
- is a whole systems thinker with a multidisciplinary approach to practice
- models methods of practice that we aspire to
- demonstrates the highest integrity and honesty
- is immensely generous in sharing his or her knowledge, skill, and experience
- is a person of great heart
- is a clear thinker and communicator
- has a profound curiosity that extends the boundaries of our shared knowledge.
The award is presented during NESEA Night at the BuildingEnergy Boston Conference + Trade Show.
Past Winners of the Professional Leadership Award
|Vivian Loftness||2018||Read the Award Inscription|
|Jean Carroon||2017||Read the Award Inscription|
|John Straube||2016||Read the Award Inscription|
|2015||Read the Award Inscription|
|Steven Strong||2014||Read the Award Inscription|
|Everett Barber Jr.||2013||Read the Award Inscription|
|Marc Rosenbaum||2012||Read the Award Inscription|
Joe Lstiburek and Betsy Pettit
|2011||Read the Award Inscription|
|Terry Brennan||2010||Read the Award Inscription|
NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built environment by cultivating a community where practitioners share, collaborate and learn.