When do I set up my table?
You must set up your table on Wednesday, October 11 between 12PM-5PM.
Where do I go to set up my table?
Come to the front entrance of the TKP New York Conference Center, located at:
109 W 39th St
New York, NY 10018
When do I break down my table?
You must break down your table on Thursday, October 12 between 6PM-7PM. You may not begin packing up your table until the trade show reception ends at 6PM.
Will I have access to an elevator?
No. If you are unable to carry your display up stairs, you must contact Zach Bitzer at email@example.com. NESEA will provide volunteers to help carry your items during setup.
To what address should my materials be shipped?
Please ship all items to the address provided below. Please note: you may only use UPS, FedEx and DHL to ship your items. They are the only vendors allowed in the building. If you use another shipper, your materials will not be delivered.
TKP Conference Center
109 West 39th Street
New York, NY 10018
What additional information should I include on the shipping label?
Hold for (Company Name)
NESEA-BuildingEnergy NYC 2017
Booth #(Booth Number)
Date of the Event: 10/12/17
Numbered Packages: ex (1 of 2, 2 of 2)
Will the conference center provide shipping services?
No. You must schedule pick-ups with approved carriers (only UPS, FedEx and DHL) for the day after the event (Friday, November 4). You must provide your own shipping labels.
Is on-site storage available for my materials?
Storage space for pick-ups scheduled for the day after the event (Friday, November 4) will be available. All other shipments are subject to fail.
Where can I park?
The TKP NY Conference Center recommend the following garages:
- Champion Parking, 102 W 39th St, (212) 852-9033
- Icon Parking, 143-145 W 40th St, (212) 221-9485
- One Parking, 136 W 40th St, (212) 221-9827
Is there a show hotel with discounted rates?
Yes. NESEA has booked a room block at the Paramount Hotel, which is within walking distance of the conference center. Rates start at $219 per night. Book a room today through our travel portal.
What's included in my exhibitor fees?
Please remember, this is a table-top show, NOT a booth show. Any displays that exceed the length of your table or interfere with neighboring displays will be subject to the discretion of NESEA staff.
- 6'x18" skirted table, two chairs and an ID sign
- Up to two exhibit staff (includes access to all conference sessions and meals)
- Access to video recordings of most conference sessions after the event
- Listing with live link on event trade show page
- Listing in printed conference program (for tables purchased prior to Friday, September 29)
- Attendee email list (of attendees who opt in to post-show attendance). One time use. Provided by email one month after the conference
- Electricity is free, but you must order it prior to the show. Contact Zach Bitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org to order free electricity.
- The trade show floor is carpeted. There is no need to bring or order carpet.
- Free WiFi is available. You may purchase a hard-wired Internet connection, but you must do so before the show. Contact Zach Bitzer at email@example.com to order a hard-wired Internet connection.
There is no Exhibitor Kit for this show. Order all amenities through Zach Bitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will there be food?
Yes. There will be coffee/tea/water service all day as well as a light breakfast, sandwiches and salads for lunch, and a reception at the end of the day. We'll be using Between The Bread, the same caterers as last year. They serve excellent food.
Can I attend conference sessions?
Yes. Your two table staff each receive a full conference pass with their registration. Additionally, your table staff will have access to video recordings of most conference sessions after the event.
Are free trade show passes available?
No. BuildingEnergy NYC is limited to 700 attendees because of the size of the venue.
How can I promote the show?
Your help in packing the house is greatly appreciated. You will find marketing language and images in the event Media Kit. You can also contact Jenny Goldberg at email@example.com for additional assistance.
What happens on Wednesday night?
To offer more networking opportunity for our exhibitors, there will be an Opening Reception on the trade show floor on Wednesday, October 11 from 6PM to 8PM. Hors d'oeuvres and complimentary beer and wine will be served.