What does it cost to exhibit?
First, here’s what you get
Exactly what’s included with your booth is detailed in the exhibitor contract. But here’s a summary:
- A space: 20 x 20, 10 x 20, or 10 x 10.
- A 6-foot skirted table, two chairs, a wastebasket, and an ID sign
- Exposure on this website
- A listing in the “invitation to attend” mailing that we send to over 50,000 targeted professionals throughout the Northeast
- A listing in the on-site Exhibitor Directory (so long as we get your contract and payment by the deadline)
- A single registration for the two days of track sessions
Want prime booth placement? Use of conference rooms for private functions, free registration, or other extra benefits? We encourage you to become a BE sponsor. We offer a wide range of packages. Please see the Sponsor BE page for details.
And here’s what you pay
Standard cost: $24/sq. ft.
Nonprofit booth: $10/sq. ft.
That’s for a 10’ x 10’ booth, and you must provide your 501(c)3 number. Note that the number of booths available at this rate is limited, and no other discounts apply.
$150 member discount
$100 early-bird discount
You can get this discount by completing your contract and paying well ahead.