An energizing day of deep discussion with your Bottom Lines peers
What's an Unconference?
It's a thing!
According to Wikipedia, at an Unconference, the agenda is created by the attendees at the beginning of the meeting.
For the All Group Unconference, we will survey registrants ahead of time to gather areas of interest. During breakouts, we'll split up into as many as six groups based on these areas of interest. Topics could include client relations, ownership structure, emodied energy, or anything you can think of!
No PowerPoints, no lectures, just you and your peers, coming together to advance triple bottom line business practice.
- 8-9 Registration, breakfast and networking
- 9-10 Cross-pollination and set the agenda
- 10-12 Breakouts
- 12-1 Lunch
- 1-3 Breakouts
- 3-4 Reconvene: next steps
- 4-5 Celebration! (With libations and refreshments)
Goals for the Day
- Sustain member identity with the whole Bottom Lines network
- Cross-pollinate across Bottom Lines groups
- Provide opportunities for members to connect and share around domains of interest
- Attend to topics that aren't easily explored in sufficient depth during regular gatherings
- Advance triple bottom line practice and as always: know each and care for each other better!
$50/person includes breakfast, lunch, closing refreshments and access to all programming
Space is limited to 100 attendees
Thanks to our Unconference Chairs!
Mary Quigley, of Plan Bygg
Chris Redmond, of Mighty 5